Quality Policy Statement
Anode Engineering is the recognised quality provider of Specialised Engineering Services and Materials to the premier Oil and Gas, Water, Shipping & Marine, Mining industries in Australasia. Anode Engineering is known for its professional response and ease of doing business. We are a reputable supplier and are known to the industry for our talent development.
In support of our vision, the policy is to maintain a practical but comprehensive Quality Management System based on AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015. This will be central to the delivery of our commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
Relevant, attainable and current Objectives for the QMS will be communicated to staff and progress against them measured and reported.
The policy embraces the following key principles:
- The satisfaction of customers, both external and internal, shall be the primary focus of the quality management system
- Systems and controls shall be designed to ensure complete understanding of customer requirements and consistently accurate and effective product provision
- Suppliers are integral to the quality process and company staff shall work closely with them to meet customer’s needs
- Staff shall be encouraged and empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and consultation
- All staff shall have individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality Policy in the performance of their tasks
- Company management is fully committed to the Quality Policy through provision of resources, active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example
Managing Director &
General Manager &
Safety Management Representative
MS_LP_PP_004 REV 02