Health & Safety Policy
It is Anode Engineering’s policy to achieve high standards of OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH and SAFETY performance throughout its operations, maintain a duty of care for its employees and all who may be affected by its operations and provide SAFE WORKING ENVIRONMENTS.
Anode Engineering sets measurable objectives and seeks a CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT in occupational health and safety performance through the use of sound management systems, safe work practices and evolving technologies.
To achieve this Anode Engineering Pty Ltd will:-
- Comply with all legal obligations and uphold the spirit of the law, maintain accepted occupational health and safety standards and participate in standard setting processes.
- Ensure that safe operating systems are documented, implemented and communicated to all staff and are available to all interested parties.
- Ensure that Managers and Supervisors are accountable for occupational health and safety through performance goals, established with workforce participation as an integral part of business planning and assessment.
- Raise the health and safety awareness and hazard recognition skills of all employees through training and development programs.
- Ensure each employee understands their responsibility to work safely, minimising the risks to themselves and others.
- Identify risks associated with its operations by maintaining monitoring and audit programs to ensure that goals and standards set are at least maintained and, where practical, improved.
This policy commits Anode Engineering to occupational health and safety programs as an integral part of its total management philosophy. It will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains appropriate to the nature and scale of the organisations risks.
Managing Director &
General Manager &
Safety Management Representative
MS_LP_PP_004 REV 02