Anode Engineering have developed a professional grade kit designed to make the collection of marine corrosion data an efficient, repeatable task.
The kit features two ratcheting reels, one with a silver / silver chloride reference cell and 25 metres of cable, the other has 10 metres of cable with a clamp for the measurement probe cable.
Both reels have a banana plug connection receptacle for connecting the multi meter to the cables for measuring cathodic potential levels of the target ship or marine structure.
Cables are kept neat and tidy during use as only the correct length of cable can be unwound as required.
When stored the cables are coiled onto the reels and protected from damage.
Packed in a protective case with foam inserts offering protection during transportation and storage.
Standard Kit includes:
- Ag/Ag Cl Reference Cell + 2 x 4.5” Reels
- 2 x Electrical Banana Plugs (3mm Female)
- Cable 1.5mm Tinned Copper/PVC Insulated (V95)
- 25m Blue reference electrode cable, 10m Red measurement probe cable
- Pelican Type Case
- Dimensions: 43cm X 38cm X 16cm
- Weight: 4.5 KG