Model AZ non-metallic casing spacers are designed for use with water and sewer pipes 3.85in (9.78cm) to 13.75in (34.9cm) in diameter. They are an economical alternative to banded wood skids and stainless steel bands for inserting pipes into casings. AZ spacers also eliminate the need for sand or grout filling of the annular space in the casing. All are adaptable to a wide variety of carrier pipe O.Ds found on PVC Pressure/Sewer Pipe, DI-Ductile Iron, C-900, P.E., and IPS Steel Pipes.
- Variable O.Ds of casing spacer to fit multiple sized space.
- Manufactured from UV resistant polypropylene.
- Runner heights may be interchanged or field cut to adjust for grade.
- Corrosion protection – only metal components are steel bolts/nuts.
- One piece molded construction for maximum load bearing.
- Allen head bolts for improved spacer tightening.