The CS-1 portable Mag. Anode Simulator is an ideal DC current source that will allow the user to see what the addition of a mag anode on their system will do to Pipe to Soil measurements and other CP tests.
- 1.7 Amps Adjustable Output.
- LCD Display for Current Adjustment.
- 1 milliamp resolution.
- Simulates a standard Mag. Anode.
- Internal replaceable Battery.
- Weather resistant, lockable case.
- 20.5 x 10 x 7.65cm
- Operating Weight: 1 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.4Kg
- Use Dimensions: 209mm x 165mm x 82.5mm – 1.58kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 330mm x 190.5mm x 127mm – 2.26kg