The CS-10 portable current supply is an ideal DC current source for many cathodic protection corrosion maintenance tests. Commonly used for determining current requirements for cathodic protection and impressing current on an underground structure for assisting in locating electrical contacts with foreign systems such as underground utilities.
- 0 – 10 Amps Adjustable Output.
- LCD Display for Current Adjustment.
- 1 milliamp resolution.
- Continuous or Interrupted Operation.
- Internal 12v Rechargeable Battery.
- Use with External 12v DC Power.
- Weather resistant, lockable case.
- 12v Rechargeable Battery.
- 9v Replaceable Battery.
- (1) Set Cables, structure/ground.
- (1) Set Cables, 12v DC Power.
- Battery Charger.
- Use Dimensions: 209mm x 165mm x 82.5mm – 1.58kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 330mm x 190.5mm x 127mm – 2.26kg