Overview:The PRM is used to measure the current output of a Tinker and Rasor holiday detection unit.
Specifically designed for use with pulse-type DC high voltage holiday detectors, such as the APS and APW. Digital readout shows output voltage of the holiday detector. The Model PRM is battery operated, portable and an essential asset in the field.The new model PRM is now housed in a case with a closing, lockable lid. The PRM comes included with everything you need to operate including cables and accessories.
- Smaller, compact sized case.
- Digital LCD readout.
- Up to 40,000v holiday detector outputs.
- Battery operated.
- Easy to use.
- Near indestructible case.
- Weather sealed and lockable.
- Tough, field ready.
- Shock resistant circuitry.
- Please see the datasheet for more information.