There are two versions of the PCR for addressing hazardous (classified) locations - the standard PCR for Class I, Div 2 and Zone 2 areas, and the PCRH for Class I, Div 1 and 2 areas. Having been fully tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) to the US and Canadian standards, the device carries the UL mark and C-UL (Canada) mark. No other known company offers decouplers with third-party listings for hazardous locations.
Features and Characteristics:
- UL, C-UL listed explosion-proof design - unique to the industry.
- Uses the same solid-state internal construction as our industry standard PCR.
- Listed for use in Division 1 and 2 areas, Groups C, D.
- Listed as an effective grounding path per the NEC and CSA grounding standards.
- Offered with optional customized lead kits.