Piko-Lube is a non-metallic lubricant contains a blend of extreme-pressure additives, water-resistant properties, and rust and corrosion inhibitors in a high-performance carrier to provide protection up to 2400° F (1315° C).
Piko-Lube™ is comprised of molybdenum disulfide, graphite and other solids to ensure maximum performance under the most extreme conditions. It is used in all industries subject to electrical isolation, corrosion, extreme heat and extreme pressure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Non-conductive lubricant, no heavy metals
- Withstands extreme pressure conditions
- Has no hazardous ingredient per OSHA 29, CFR 1910.1200
- Lowers friction and reduces torque
- Compatible with stainless steel and nickel alloys
- -300° to 2400° F (-184° to 1315° C)
*Appropriate for all industries where electrical isolation, corrosion, extreme heat and extreme pressure can affect sealing integrity.